(Excuse the quality of my camera, I’m desperate for a new one, but this will have to suffice for now.)
1. L’Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution: I’m such a naughty person, I’ve always used makeup wipes to take off my makeup, and only recently just started to cleanse, tone and moisturise (I can hear all you beauty blogger cringing already). I know, I know, I’m terrible! I read many reviews about this L’Oreal Micellar Solution and wanted to give it a go, so after traipsing round my local town (I went for lunch with my best friend, and meeting her half way meant skipping on city centre shopping, boo), and it being sold out, I gave up. I went back to my local town yesterday with my mum and ended up spotting it in Savers for a bargain price of £2.99. I used it last night and will never go back to makeup wipes ever again. This made my skin feel amazing. It feels just like water but acts as a makeup remover and I’m in love already!
2. Fashionista Eyebrow Kit: Being ginger, I have really fair hair on my body (some might see this as a blessing) which is a nightmare for my face because my eyebrows and eyelashes are so blonde that they’re practically invisible, Pete says I look like Voldemort with no makeup on. He’s such a charmer. Eyebrows are the most important part of my makeup routine, and the bigger and darker the better! I discovered MUA’s Pro Brow Kit at Christmas, but it’s seen better days to tell the truth! So when MUA teamed up with Fashionista and had a 50% sale, I was so excited. I got this Eyebrow Kit, which comes with an applicator brush and a mini pair of tweezers and a mirror inside the lid (every compact should have one). It has a dark powder, a lighter powder, a highlighter and a gel to keep your eyebrows in place! Perfect for this sticky weather we’re having, who wants to have melted eyebrows?
3. Fashionista Compact Powder: Would you judge me if I told you I bought this item solely for the fact the mirror swizzles round? Such an amazing handbag accessory, the powder is just a bonus! This is perfect for quick makeup touch ups, I always use powder to set my makeup so having a handbag sized one complete with mirror and applicator is so much better than having to take out my powder (which always ends up breaking) and massive powder brush!
4. Fashionista Secret Mattifying Primer: This makes my skin feel so smooth and velvety, I’m so fussy when it comes to primers, I need a velvety one as opposed to a cream one and this is such a lovely product! It sets my makeup perfectly.
5. Models Own Lipstix: I was on the hunt for a nice subtle pink lipstick to wear for day time use, after spending half an hour looking for the perfect shade, I settled for these Models Own Lipsticks, they’re like a crayon, and you can just twist them up when they run down, so no sharpening required! I was only supposed to be getting one, but really liked the coral one as well, and they were on a 3 for 2 offer. I have a weakness for makeup offers, and I ended up coming home with three.