Yes, this is my second #BEDN today, which defeats the object of blogging every day. Yesterday’s topic was light but I struggled with it so I gave it a pass.
Topic #4 is food – who doesn’t love food right?
Due to being ill all week, I haven’t had much of an appetite which is completely unlike me, therefore the subject of food isn’t one of which I feel like blogging about so I’m going to give you a list of five of my favourite meals:
- Spaghetti Bolognese – I love spaghetti bolognese, my dad is an amazing cook and his spag bol is the bees knees. Pete makes a pretty mean one too.
- Pasta Alla Pete – One day Pete threw a few things together and came up with this awesome pasta dish, he just throws in, mushrooms, olives, onions and peppers into chopped tomatoes, with chilli flakes, herbs and garlic but it tastes so good! I named it that, he’s not as lame as me, sometimes I call it “pasta with the bits” equally as bad.
- Mince and Mash – My nan makes THE BEST mince and mash ever. Again, this is such a simple dish, and I don’t know what she does to make it so good, but nobody makes mince liker her. It’s not just me, my cousins love it too.
- Chicken Jalfrezi – This is my favourite curry, I love spicy food. I don’t get to have it that often because Pete doesn’t like his food to be too spicy and since he’s in charge of the cooking (I don’t cook), I can’t complain too much.
- Chilli Con Carne – This again comes from my love of spicy food 🙂
What is your favourite meal or meals?
Are you taking part in #BEDN? Leave me comments below with links so I can read yours too 🙂